Thursday, May 26, 2016

Effectively Organized: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up - Home Tour of Office and Living Area


The last post in the series about Marie Kondo's book, "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up." 

The first picture is the view from my desk while I work my day job. Overlooking palm trees! Check. This is the view that took my breath away when I toured this town home for rent. So grateful to have this place to work from.


And now a few views of how I've set up my office space. The yarn hutch is prominent in the background. I also have my Sticky Note PM post it boards (and matching sticky notes) as part of my office. I originally had my desk across the room, but I wanted easier access to my post it note boards and set up a dresser behind my desk for storing most of my office supplies and as a printer stand. If you look closely, you can see Trixie in her drawer.






The living area.





No comments:

Post a Comment